- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Fleeteco collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Vehicle Data
- Refueling Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fleeteco with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Vehicle, Refueling, Customer and Staff data your company provides to us directly
Fleeteco may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Agreements between Fleeteco and yourselves or your company with any 3rd Party provider you opt or request to utalize with our serives
How will we use your data?
Fleeteco collects your data so that we can:
- Process your service order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like offered by Fleeteco.org or one of our affiliates.
When Fleeteco processes your service order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Fleeteco securely stores your data at our cloud service providers and our offices in Nicosia Cyprus.
Fleeteco will keep your company, vehicle, personal data for the duration your company has a contract and agreement for Fleeteco.org to process your data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your account from our system, which includes vehicle, refueling and personal data.
Fleeteco would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Fleeteco from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of K.S Fumeco Services LTD.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Fleeteco would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Fleeteco for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fleeteco correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fleeteco to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fleeteco erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fleeteco restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fleeteco’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fleeteco transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fleeteco uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us